We’ve been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award – A HUGE thank you to the blogger that nominated us, Backstorybeauty.com. It is truly an honor to share this award with amazing bloggers like you. We highly recommend you visit backstorybeauty.com to get fresh and trendy reviews of cosmetics and fragrances.
And without further brouhahas:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select up to 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick the blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — include a link to their site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Before we make our nominations please be assured, we are choosing these blogs for their creativity and ability to inspire with their words.
Our Blogger Selections:
- to assists you in finding yourself My Passion Projects
- to support our understanding of senior dogs and pet care Furever Haus
- to reinforce the health benefits of trees and being outdoors Treesmendus
- off the grid with their homestead Cimarron Ranch Off the Grid Homestead
- written by sisters with stories to tell Nic and Cam
- telling stories about farm life and so much more Sagebrush Farm NV
- supporting bloggers with everything blogging Dan Swords
- a loving couple teaching us about the fun in adventure traveling Coleman Concierge
- guiding you to be the best writer you can be Jessica Elliott
- allowing you to find a good read and a little about life Pacemaker
- sharing travel and life of being without children Life of the Empty Nesters
- laying the groundwork for menopause and the ketogenic life Mid-Life Milestones
- cooking up some great recipes and life stories Gina Shirley’s Everything
- educating the world on cooking up some great recipes Gray Hairs Happen
- chronicling the life of a mother and teacher Chronicles of a Momtessorian
Seven Things About Myself:
- We were married the summer after high school and have been married forty years this coming October. Yes, we were high school sweethearts.
- We have three wonderful children, two boys and a girl…yes the girl came last and she is probably a little spoiled.
- We have eight grandchildren ranging in age from 1 month to 20 years old. Our grandchildren mean the world to us.
- We love to cook and bake! From the stove to a campfire, you will find us making yummy food.
- We love to travel, but Linda has travel anxiety. This makes it difficult for us, but Fred is supportive and at times, Linda can actually travel solo now.
- We can’t agree on our future…Linda would love to sell everything and travel the world by RV, plane, and train! Fred wants to be more grounded and keep the house and travel more casually.
- We are both teachers, Linda was an elementary and middle school teacher for 14 years and retired in 2016. Fred is a criminal justice instructor at a local technical campus.
Also, visit our post for our Sunshine Blogger Award