THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE https://wittesworld.com/disclosure-policy/ FOR MORE INFO.
I’ve been challenged by Monica at A Coordinated Life to make a list of 50 things that make me happy. First, let me say that depression is rough! This week it has been difficult to find the happy. Since life has been rough the last week, I believed I would never be able to find 50 things that make me happy.
Let’s put the happy challenge to the test!
- My husband, Fred
- My children, Jason, Chris, and Sara
- My grandkids, David, Ty, Abbey, Avery, Barrett, Finn, Rohan, Florence
- My husbands family
- My pets, Yoda, Friday, Lucy, Oreo, and Penny
- A roof over my head
- Food in my belly
- My health
- My blog
- Enough money to pay the bills
- My land up north
- My education
- Fluffy Blankets
- My natural ability to cook/bake
- My laptop
- My TV
- My new appliances
- My hot tub
- My lap band surgery
- That time of day where the sun makes amazing shadows
- Living in America
- Crock Pots
- General Hospital timeout time
- Romance movies
- My blogging friends
- My For the Love of Blogging Facebook Group
- Being warm
- Yellowstone National Park
- The ocean
- All-inclusive resorts
- Holidays with friends and family
Wow! Being happy is easier than I thought!!!
Now, I am going to challenge these wonderful people to take the 50 Things That Make Me Happy Challange:
Maude – My Passion Projects
Andrea – Saving Joyfully
Sharon – In the Thick of It Blog
Tammy – Mid-Life Milestones
Anitra – Chronicles of Momtessorian
What makes you Happy?
Don’t forget to read about my blogging awards!